Re: st: How to print -help file- originally and physically?

From   "Vladimir Vakhitov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to print -help file- originally and physically?
Date   Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:03:20 -0400

Jia,

You have to rescale the help window to about 75-80 symbols and reload
your help command again (just press -Enter- in the search string. This
will reformat text in your viewer window to narrower margins. You may
need to experiment with the proper width of this window. To avoid
extra printing during the experiments, you may consider printing into
a pdf file using Acrobat or something like free pdf995.

Vladimir.

--
Volodymyr Vakhitov