RE: st: Panel data question: time and individual fe estimation

From   "Nuno" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Panel data question: time and individual fe estimation
Date   Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:43:15 -0000

Thank you Maarten and Ahmed for your help!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ahmed al-darwish
Sent: 09 March 2008 13:48
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Panel data question: time and individual fe estimation

Nuno;
I think you can do this by including time effects which you generate them
using the way suggested in Baum's book -page 225-"An introduction to Modern
Econometrics using Stata"2006.
http://www.stata.com/bookstore/imeus.html

hope this helps;

Ahmed Al-Darwish
Saudi Arabain Monetary Agency-Head office

--- Nuno <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm estimating a model on a panel data sample comprised by 2000 firms
> over
> 15 years (unbalanced). I was wondering if there is a way for Stata to
> calculate a panel data model with both time and individual fixed
> effects, or if -xtreg- is able to estimate such a model?
>
> Best,
>
> Nuno

> http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/findit.html

________