Re: st: Problem in Updating the Executable StataSE 8.0 for Macintosh

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem in Updating the Executable StataSE 8.0 for Macintosh
Date   Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:25:59 -0500

Why don't you check the version of your current Stata file. Chances
are that this is already the most recent (swapped) version, and the
other file you see is a backup of your older file. You can always
retry to download if Stata tells you so.
You can also download the executable manually from Stata's website and
place it as appropriate. I guess their archive spans back all the way
until version 6 or so.

By the way, is there anybody there using old-old-old versions? Like
Stata for DOS? Just curious...

Regards,
  Sergiy