Re: st:How to input a portion of a file

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:How to input a portion of a file
Date   Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:11:54 -0500

and as a lesson, next time you are doing an experiment, don't place
any "header" information in the datafile.
If you need additional information related to the setup of the
experiment, to the subject, etc, have it in a separate file, and carry
an experimentID in your data files. Proper data organization from the
start will keep you from frustration later on.

Sergiy