Re: st: error message when using inteff command

From   n j cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: error message when using inteff command
Date   Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:51:36 +0000

-inteff- is a user-written commmand published in the Stata Journal.

My guess is that you have installed an older, buggy version.
Install the update from Stata Journal 4(3) instead.

(It helps if you (a) indicate where user-written commands you are using come from and (b) indicate precisely what you typed.

Nadine schempp

when using inteff command I am getting thi serror message:

"variable _logit_linear_logit_ie not found."

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/