Re: st: problem with tab defaults in estout

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem with tab defaults in estout
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:54:48 -0500

Can you reproduce Ben's example? Do you have the latest version of - estout- from SSC?
When you respond, please show the entire log of your session.

Regards,

Steven

On 2/13/08, John Bunge <[email protected]> wrote: Dear all,

> I am redoing an example from Jann, Ben (2005): "Making regression tables
> from stored estimates", The Stata Journal 5(3):
> 288-308.(http://www.socio.ethz.ch/people/jannb/wp/estout.pdf, the example
> is on the second page).
>
> After running my regression (not the one in the paper), I type 'est store
> m1, title(Complete Model)'. Then I type 'estout * using example.txt', but
> it gives me the following error notice: tab defaults not available (file
> estout_tab.def not found)
>
> I do not know where the problem is. Estout is installed. I use Stata 10.
>
> Helpful suggestions are highly appreciated.

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/