st: st predicting probabilities after ivprobit

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: st predicting probabilities after ivprobit
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:21:38 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I would appreciate if anybody could let me know whethere there is anything like "prchange" commnad after ivprobit in STATA 9. I am trying to estimate the size-effect of some independent variables on the dependent one (e.g. the effect of minus/plu 1/2 standard deviation below and above the mean of the key independent variables on the probability that an event occurs), but I have been unable to work out how to do it after "ivprobit". Suggestions are welcome!

Many thanks

Best Regards

Grazia Santangelo

--