Re: st: exporting stata preferences

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: exporting stata preferences
Date   Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:02:29 -0500

The answer is probably no, because Stata for Windows saves preferences
in the registry. So if yor lab has linux installed, then bad luck. For
Windows you can export the corresponding key and import it on the
other machine. And you probably have to do the import before you
launch Stata, so profile will not do the work. Write a batch file for
this.

For other platforms - there might be a different solution.

Best regards,
    Sergiy Radyakin