Re: st: exporting stata preferences

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: exporting stata preferences
Date   Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:20:42 -0600

.

maybe help profile and help query

-Dave

On Feb 6, 2008, at 1:03 PM, Adrian de la Garza wrote:

Hello Stata users!

Does anybody know if there's a way to
save or export my Stata preferences so that I can use Stata with my own
preferences on a different computer? I don't know if I can save these
to a file I can carry on my USB drive, and then I just copy this file
to some folder in the Stata directory in any other computer. I work in
the Statistics lab at my university and there are people who come here
often to use Stata but they usually get different computers because
their previous computer is taken. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Adrian
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail�- get your "fix".
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/