Re: st: re Stcox regression analysis

From   Ziad El-Khatib <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re Stcox regression analysis
Date   Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:29:20 -0800

On Jan 29, 2008 12:25 PM, Michael McCulloch <[email protected]> wrote:
> >my question is: any command i can use to create new variable 'cumadh'
> >at last visit of every patient? (sorry if question does not sound
> >clear, it means i did not get well cox regression-hazard ratio
> >concept)
>
> A new variable called cumadh can be created with the command:
>
> gen cumadh=.
>
> It will be useful for you to get a good basic book on Stata
> operations. Here's a good one:
> http://www.stata-press.com/books/acock.html
>
> Michael

--> yep, i know how to generate new variable, sorry for not explaining
better myself.
meant regarding the code of asking STATA to calculate cumulative
adherence level per patient at last visit time?

Thank you and best regards
ziad

Ziad El-Khatib
AIDS Unit
National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD)
1 Modderfontein Road
Private Bag X4, Sandringham, 2131
Johannesburg, South Africa
Mobile: +27 (0) 72-52 39 716
Phone: +27 (0) 11-386 6433
Fax (NICD): +27 (0)11 386 6453
Fax (alternative): +27 (0)866 18 2871
http://www.nicd.ac.za/

Division of International Health (IHCAR)
Karolinska Institutet
www.phs.ki.se/ihcar