Re: st: random and fixed effects (when the all the outcomes are either positive or negative)

Subject   Re: st: random and fixed effects (when the all the outcomes are either positive or negative)
Date   Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:24:36 -0500

Luis--
You've dropped time invariant X, but not time-invariant Y, to make
your comparison.  Just run FE first and save the estimation sample to
restrict to when you run RE. FE may still be the better method--it is
more often consistent, anyway...