Re: st: linear probability model (LPM)

From   "Tom Trikalinos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: linear probability model (LPM)
Date   Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:05:02 -0500

Maarten,
I kind of disagree back - from a specific angle... The odds ratio is
something I personally -and others- have difficulty grasping, in terms
of its natural meaning. Risk ratios/ratios of probabilities on the
contrary are considerably easier to get... Under known circumstances
odds ratios and risk ratios are numerically very similar ... all too
often they are not... and then this misinterpretation bites...  I
think that this is what Steven meant...

tom