Re: st: what's wrong with ivreg2 after reinstallation

Subject   Re: st: what's wrong with ivreg2 after reinstallation
Date   Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:41:52 -0500

At 05:30 PM 1/11/2008, Guanyi Ben Li wrote:
Hi all:

I use stata 9.2 and have just found that my old programs with ivreg2 no longer work. specifically, it always report "equation not identified."

this problem exists even with the official example in ivreg2's help file. for instance,
I just tried it in both Stata 9.2 and Stata 10, and the example worked fine. Make sure your copy of Stata and ivreg2 are up to date. If you just reinstalled Stata, maybe you only updated the ado files but not the exe file. Make sure you don't miss the -update swap- command if Stata tells you to run it.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam