Re: st: twoway area with no outline along the baseline

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: twoway area with no outline along the baseline
Date   Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:11:05 -0600

Nick,

Do you mean something like this?

sysuse auto,clear
qui {
count
set obs `=`=r(N)' + 2'
sum weight
replace wei = r(min) in `=r(N) + 1'
replace mpg = 0 in `=r(N) + 1'
sort weight mpg
sum weight
replace we = r(max) in l
replace mpg = 0 in l
}
twoway area mpg weight,sort  color(gs14) fin(100) ///
	|| line mpg weight ,sort lc(black) ///
	|| , legend(off)

Scott