Re: st: simultaneous equation, continuous and dummy variable

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: simultaneous equation, continuous and dummy variable
Date   Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:51:54 -0600

You might try -cdsimeq-.

Description

    cdsimeq implements the two-stage estimation method described in
Maddala (1983) for simultaneous
    equations models in which one of the endogenous variables is
continuous and the other endogenous
    variable is dichotomous. The cdsimeq command implements all the
necessary procedures for obtaining
    consistent estimates for the coefficients as well as their
corrected standard errors.

Use -findit cdsimeq- to locate and download.

Scott