Re: st: Missing values

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Missing values
Date   Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:10:27 -0500

to be exact:

replace v25=. if v25>.

(with one '=' sign)
Unless of course the extended missing values are required. then one
needs to look into the exact values and assign the extended codes,
where SAS has missed it.

Also try to export your dataset from SAS in double precision to see if
this helps.

Sergiy