Re: st: Split Population Survival (Cure) Model with discrete time data

From   Javier Ses� <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Split Population Survival (Cure) Model with discrete time data
Date   Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:45:03 +0100

Thanks Paul for your suggestions.

I couldn't have access to this article, although my guess is that these routines are for continuous time data (I searched for them from the Stata help).
In my case, I have discrete time data.

Any suggestions to solve it with this kind of data?
Thank you in advance