Re: st: Oaxaca and Oaxaca2

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Oaxaca and Oaxaca2
Date   Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:51:31 +0100

Probably, this is because the low and high groups are interchanged.
The threefold decomposition depends on this (have a look at the
formulas in the helpfile).

Say, your oaxaca command is

 . oaxaca est1 est2, tf

Then try

 . oaxaca est1 est2, tf asis

If it does not change, type

 . oaxaca est2 est2, tf asis

Or, alternatively, change the coding of the by-variable in the oaxaca2 call.

ben