Re: st: RE: simple programming question relating to lists

From   "Richard Boylan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: simple programming question relating to lists
Date   Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:14:28 -0600

No, this does not work.

If I do this and type, for instance,

sum `vars'