Re: st: Majordomo results - repeated emails

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Majordomo results - repeated emails
Date   Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:13:46 -0500

Yes, something has gone wrong. Please let's not multiply the problem by pointing it out repeatedly.
I am trying to set it straight.
Thanks,
m.p.