Re: st: Majordomo results - repeated emails

From   "Ivan Etzo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Majordomo results - repeated emails
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:17:45 +0100 (ora solare Europa occidentale)

Yes me too...!!

-------Original Message-------

Date: 11/08/07 17:08:39
Subject: st: Majordomo results - repeated emails

Dear Statalist,

I wonder whether you have the same problem as I: In the last 20 minutes, I
received more than 20 mails containing nothing or redundant information
from [email protected], e.g. with the subject

"Majordomo results: st: Majordomo results: Majordomo results"

and body message

"--

END OF COMMANDS"

and it also just repeated a message sent by Austin Nichols.

nothing...

Any help would be welcome!

regards
Johannes

----------------------
Johannes Geyer
Deutsches Institut f�r Wirtschaftsforschung (DIW Berlin)
German Institute for Economic Research
Department of Public Economics
DIW Berlin
Mohrenstra�e 58