RE: st: reverse prediction - confidence interval for x at given y in nonlinear model

From   "Daniel Waxman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: reverse prediction - confidence interval for x at given y in nonlinear model
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:50:00 -0700

Nick,

Unfortunately I am away from a computer with Stata installed and have been tapping this out on a cell phone!

if dose=0 then the logistic equation reduces to

b[zdose] + b[cons]

If dose=1, it reduces to just

b[cons].

Agreed.  Units are irrelevant.

I'll tell you what:  When I get home on 11/1, i'll start a new thread with a more convincing example (unless somebody wants to agree with me before then)...

Dan