Re: st: commands for random effects for continuous data

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: commands for random effects for continuous data
Date   Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:02:42 +0200

Better, you may just have a look at the statistics menu in your copy of the software. About in the middle, you will find the submenu longitudinal/panel data (at least, this is what I find on Intercooled Stata 9 for windows). A minimum knowledge of statistics should point you to linear models, and then a minimum imagination should tell you what FE, RE, PA, FD mean (otherwise, you may just open the next command window).

Nicola

At 02.33 14/10/2007 -0400: