st: bias in -gllamm- results

From   "Michael Burton" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: bias in -gllamm- results
Date   Fri, 12 Oct 2007 18:35:41 +0800

Dear all,

I have been conducting some monte carlo simulations with -gllamm-
models: in particular a probit regression with covariate measurement
error, along the lines of chapter 6 in the manual. I am using Stata
version 9.2

I am finding a consistent divergence in retrieving the known parameter
values when the size of the measurement error increases.