st: condition index with ordered data models

From   Camille Antinori <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: condition index with ordered data models
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:51:06 -0700

Hi,

I am using the -coldiag2- command to test for multicollinearity among a
set of independent variables.  However, my regression model is -ologit-
(and sometimes -oprobit-).  I am not sure if adding the constant term,
a default option for coldiag2, is appropriate, since that option is
specifically designed for OLS.  A look at Greene was not particularly
enlightening.

Could anyone could advise me on whether I should run coldiag2 with or
without the constant in this case? Any further citations or references
would be great, too.

Thank you,

Camille Antinori