Re: st: RE: calculating previous transactions for the same issuer

From   "Gao Liu" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: calculating previous transactions for the same issuer
Date   Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:18:56 -0400

Thank you very much, Nick,

That is exactly what I need, except that I want to exclude the same
day's transactions (so I only need to change the 0 in the inrange
function to 1).

It is a little bit slow. But since I have only around 21000
observations, it did not take too long.

Again, thank you.

Best

Gao

#405 Patterson Office Tower

Martin School of Public Administration and Policy

University of Kentucky

Phone: 859-257-5481

Fax:  859-323-1937