Re: st: RE: How to convert logs to HTML including TABLES

From   Timothy P Cheney <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to convert logs to HTML including TABLES
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:28:00 -0400 (EDT)

I think the problem will remain too large and diffuse for a generalized solution until stata changes its smcl and tabdisp. This is one area where SAS with its ODS is out in front.

However for my purposes I think a brute force method of just chopping every line with a vertical pipe character into a table row would work in a high enough percentage of cases to save me the cut and pasting. It's almost as much the indignity of it as the labor involved ;-)

Cheers,
Tim