st: RE: How to convert logs to HTML including TABLES

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: How to convert logs to HTML including TABLES
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:49:30 +0100

-log2html- is a program by Kit Baum, Bill Rising and myself
on SSC. (Posters should not be expected to be familiar with
all user-written programs.)

In essence, this problem strikes the authors as too large
and diffuse for it to seem both attractive and soluble by us in
the foreseeable future. There is also more interest among us in
working towards LaTeX-based solutions than in satisfying the
demands of spreadsheet users.

At least that's my impression. Nobody, least of all my co-authors,
need feel constrained by my myopia on this point.

Timothy P Cheney