RE: st: RE: How to convert logs to HTML including TABLES

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: How to convert logs to HTML including TABLES
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:46:27 +0100

I can't see what -tabdisp- has to do with this issue.
I can't comment on ODS which I have not even heard of.

One key point about SMCL seems less widely appreciated it
they might be.

SMCL must be consistent with the fact that Stata
output is emitted line by line with (quite literally)
no end in sight. HTML is not suitable for that circumstance.

Timothy P Cheney