Re: st: RE: Doh! Command line variable name expansion

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Doh! Command line variable name expansion
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:10:11 -0400

I'm one of those longtime *NIX users who kept trying to make
this happen in Stata until one day amazingly it did.

Maarten Buis wrote:
The oldest version I have on my computer is Stata 8 (I use it to test if a program works on Stata 8 if I claim it does), and the tab trick works there as well (and I was unaware of it till now as well)

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Department of Social Research Methodology Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Boelelaan 1081 1081 HV Amsterdam The Netherlands

visiting address:
+31 20 5986715

http://home.fsw.vu.nl/m.buis/