RE: st: Standard error of the estimate for svy: reg

From   "Richard Forshee" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Standard error of the estimate for svy: reg
Date   Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:16:32 -0400

Lost line

Steven, this measure is also called the root mean squared error (which is
reported in the -reg- command but not in the -svy: reg- command), and it
measures the average deviation of a predicted value from the actual observed
value in the sample.

--Rich

Richard A. Forshee, Ph.D.
Deputy Director & Director of Research
Center for Food, Nutrition, and Agriculture Policy
University of Maryland--College Park
1122 Patapsco Building
College Park, MD  20742-6726

Phone:  301-405-8222
Fax:      301-405-7979
E-mail:  [email protected]

Click here for Google Map Directions to the CFNAP Offices