Re: st: Standard error of the estimate for svy: reg

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Standard error of the estimate for svy: reg
Date   Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:58:46 -0400

Lost Line

Rich,
I don't have access to this journal. My question: standard error of WHAT estimate?

-Steve