Re: st: lcolor not allowed

From   "Sergiy R." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: lcolor not allowed
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:42:11 -0400

As I understood you have access to two computers, even different platforms.
AFAIK .ADO files must be the same. You may want to compare the files
between those computers where the commands work and those where they
don't. Watch the filesizes and filedates (written inside the files,
not those dates that OS shows you)

Start with graph.ado and follow the sequence of calls to other ADOs.

Which other commands do not work?
Have graphic commands EVER worked on that computer, where they do not work now.
What happened immediately before they stopped working?
Which graphic commands DO work?

Try reinstalling Stata if nothing else helps.

Best regards,
   Sergiy