Re: st: lcolor not allowed

From   "Davide Cantoni" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: lcolor not allowed
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:12:06 +0200

Thank you, Sergiy, for your suggestion. Alas, here's the result:

. clear

. sysuse auto
(1978 Automobile Data)

. twoway line l w, lc(red)
option lc() not allowed
r(198);

So there's no improvement. I can assure you I did never create my own
twoway command. How would you suggest checking whether some of the ADO
files have been corrupted during an upgrade? Thanks,

Davide