Re: st: stochastic translog cost frontier: constraints, system

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stochastic translog cost frontier: constraints, system
Date   Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:43:03 +0200

No answers for you. I just wanted to let you know that in FRONTIER4.1 the explanatory variables must be put in a certain order because the software must recognize them. It is not different from Stata (note the capital letter!), where the dependent variable comes first, and then the independent variables. This prevents you from using an heavier notation, which do not rely on positions, like command x(name of the independents) y(name of the depeendents).

Nicola