Re: st: -est combine-?

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -est combine-?
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:30:51 +0200

Michael,
have a look at

 http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-06/msg00636.html

Not exactly your problem, but maybe it helps. Furthermore, the
-erepost- command might be helpful (see -ssc describe erepost-). The
procedure would be to do something as follows:

ivreg2 ...
est sto base
matrix b = e(b)
matrix V = e(V)
nlcom ...
... add results to b and V
[... more nlcom commands ...]
est restore base
erepost b=b V=V
est sto modified
estout modified

If you provide more details, I can be more specific.
ben