st: RE: Re: reverse variable order

From   "Buzz Burhans" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: reverse variable order
Date   Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:50:08 -0600

Thanks Kit.

I had to make one additional small change to get it to run:

v2=invtokens(v[cols(v)..1])

I changed to:

v2=mm_invtokens(v[cols(v)..1])

I thank you very much for the lesson, it works nicely.

I appreciate the help, and more, the chance to learn a new trick, from both
you and Maarten.

Thanks again very much.

Buzz

Buzz Burhans, Ph.D.