Re: st: Re: Re: RE: weight and easier way

Subject   Re: st: Re: Re: RE: weight and easier way
Date   Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:33:59 -0400

Why don't you try what I wrote? I am not going to try to further understand your problem until you have tried the solution I proposed. If it doesn't do what you want, then ask a follow up question.

I have inserted my clarifying responses below.

Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sebastian Kruk" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: st: Re: Re: RE: weight and easier way

<snip>

Why don't include e2 or agegp? Is el equals e1?
I misread your post -- el is meant to be e1 I guess.

nokeep means that I drop observations?
No, it doesn't. The nokeep options means that if you have some population values in the lookup file that don't have any matches in the master dataset, then they won't be used (since they aren't needed).

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/