st: Graph Combine and Aspect Ratios

From   Thomas Speidel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Graph Combine and Aspect Ratios
Date   Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:55:06 -0600

I have generated two graphs, one of the form:

graph twoway tsline somevar,
xsize(15) ysize(5.5);

and the other of the form:

graph twoway bar someothervar date,
xsize(15) ysize(3);

to be combined using graph combine:

graph combine tslinegraph.gph bargraph.gph,
imargin(small)
rows(2)
xsize(11)
ysize(8.5)
;

I would like to have the bar graph at the bottom so that is roughly half the height of the time series graph on top. Even though I played around with the individual and the combined graphs' aspect ratios, I don't seem to be able to achieve this.

Thomas
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/