Re: st: RE: Graphs: patterns instead of solid colors in Stata Maps

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Graphs: patterns instead of solid colors in Stata Maps
Date   Thu, 07 Jun 2007 08:31:39 -0500

I have run into that problem a number of time in medical journal submissions (and sometimes in comments from reviewers). I second Jeph's request.

Fred