Re: st: Distance from home to hospital [originally no subject]

From   "Sebastian F. B�chte" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Distance from home to hospital [originally no subject]
Date   Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:08:29 +0100

David,

YMMV is usenet jargon and is an acronym for "your mileage may vary"
which again is some code for "it may be different for you - or your
computer". You find more on this at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_mileage_may_vary

Sebastian