RE: st: copy a folder

From   "Rodrigo Martell" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: copy a folder
Date   Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:06:25 +1100

Thanks Sergio, that worked like a charm.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Martell

 <http://www.frontier-economics.com>
Frontier Economics Pty. Ltd.
395 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia
www.frontier-economics.com
switch:
direct:
fax:
mobile:
email:

+61 (0)3 9620 4488
+61 (0)3 9613 1518
+61 (0)3 8614 2711
+61 (0)407 909 811
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, disclosure or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.