st: RE: Re: RE: Fixed-effects, unbalanced panel and time-invariant variable

Subject   st: RE: Re: RE: Fixed-effects, unbalanced panel and time-invariant variable
Date   Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:19:18 +0100

Rodrigo,

Very clear - I understand now.

How does this help Barbara, though?  She says she's interested in the
coefficient on the TI variable in particular.  FE+BE doesn't help here,
or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Mark