Re: st: executing a command based on the prefix of variables

From   "Tim Wade" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: executing a command based on the prefix of variables
Date   Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:44:49 -0400

Yusuke, would this work?

foreach pre in telephone xxx yyy zzz {
tabstat `pre'*, s(mean n max min med) c(s)
}

Tim