st: Re: cross-sectional dependence in panels - Pesaran test

From   "R.E. De Hoyos" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: cross-sectional dependence in panels - Pesaran test
Date   Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:37:13 +0100

Dear Krishna,

Me and Vasilis Sarafidis wrote a Stata command (-xtcsd-) with Pesaran's CD test and other popular tests for cross sectional dependence in panel data models. We also wrote an article explaining the way in which the command -xtcsd- works. At the moment the command and the paper are under revision of the Stata Journal editors.

We are planning to send the command to SSC archives shortly (next week), however since you are desperate, write to me privately ([email protected]) and I will email you the command and help file.

All the best,

Rafa
Rafael E. De Hoyos
Faculty of Economics