st: multiple identical .do files

From   paul d jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multiple identical .do files
Date   Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:44:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Stata users:

My issue (which I could not find an answer to in the
archives) has to do with a single .do file I would
like to run on 10 datasets which all have the same
variable names.  Essentially, I am looking for a macro
or loop program that could run the .do file on all ten
datasets without having to update 10 separate .do
files each time I make changes to the original.

More specifically, right now I have 10 .do files and
ten datasets.  Each time I change a command, I have to
resave the file ten times so that it corresponds to
each dataset, run each file, and then use each .log
file to find the particular statistics I want.

Thanks very much for your assistance.
Paul Jacobs