Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: question on gllamm (multilevel logit)

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: question on gllamm (multilevel logit)
Date   Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:00:04 -0000

I'm wrong. It does, currently, say "Author". This is a bit of
a legal fiction. I certainly didn't write it all.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

© Copyright 1996–2020 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index