st: Roger Newson's website has moved

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   "statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Roger Newson's website has moved
Date   Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:08:57 -0000

This is to let everybody know (especially the people in charge of the
StataCorp site) that my website has moved from its old location at

http://www.kcl-phs.org.uk/rogernewson/

to a new location at

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/r.newson/

following my change of affiliation from King's College London to
Imperial College London. The new address can be accessed either using a
browser or from within Web-aware Stata by typing

net from http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/r.newson/

and then downloading packages from the various subfolders. Note that the
preferred way to download the most recent version of most of my packages
is still to use the -ssc- command in Stata to download it from SSC.
However, I have a policy of continuing to distribute, on my website,
superseded versions of my packages, written in superseded versions of
Stata, to users who still use these superseded versions of Stata.

Please let me know if you have any problems accessing my website at its
new address.

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
POSTAL ADDRESS:
National Heart and Lung Institute at Imperial College London
St Mary's Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG
STREET ADDRESS:
National Heart and Lung Institute at Imperial College London
47 Praed Street
Paddington
London W1 1NR
TELEPHONE: (+44) 020 7594 0939