Re: st: RE: axis_options for "graph box"

From   "Alan Neustadtl" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: axis_options for "graph box"
Date   Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:32:20 -0500

My thanks to Nick Cox answering my question.  The information from
Vince Wiggins is very good.  It appears that the Stata documentation
is misleading with regard to multiple axes and box-and-whiskers
plots--they cannot be created using graph axis options.  But, there
are some undocumented graphics features that can be used to create
what appear to be other axes.

Alan