st: RE: axis_options for "graph box"

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: axis_options for "graph box"
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:09:54 -0000

Page reference for "manual implies"?

My guess is that on this occasion the manual
is misleading, not that you are misreading.
The box commands are somewhat idiosyncratic,
and not -twoway- types.

Vince Wiggins addressed what I think is
the same issue in talks in London and Boston
in 2004. You should have been there,
as they were tremendous talks -- but
failing that, Vince's material is accessible
from http://www.stata.com/users/vwiggins.

The most relevant file is axis.smcl
which you can get directly:

copy http://www.stata.com/users/vwiggins/bostongrtalk/axis.smcl axis.smcl